Monday 1 March 2010

Roast and Bluewater

Had a fabby dabby weekend even if it did end on a small low!

Saturday went to Roast in Borough Market for dinner! Food was really really good, company was good apart some people were getting on my nerves! Some people really need to chill and go with the flow - aka Christian! Some people need to talk less - aka Adela! Some people need to be less highly strung - aka Sharon! Got free champagne as it was Sharon's bday! Ended up staying at Sharon's as Adela took soooo long to eat as she was talking and not eating! Got pissed off with Adela as she was late to meet me and I was walking up and down London Bridge like some prostitute! At least SP messaged me to keep me amused! He didn't have a great weekend according to all his bbm statues but he is not letting on why!

Went to Bluewater on Sunday - no longer a Bluewater virgin! I know some people aka Donna would say how I could say how could I use the word virgin and me in the same sentence lol. Bought a few bits never went round the whole of it as it is too large and I was knackered - lack of sleep!

The weekend ended on a down because as usually when I put my photos on fb people are straight on the phone moaning take that down, crop that and saying you never look at photos properly and just put them up!

FOR GOD SAKE GET A LIFE SHARON AND STOP MOANING ABOUT HOW FAT YOU ARE IN PHOTOS!

I hate photos of myself too and don't think I am as photogenic as some of my mates! But she has got to stop dictating to me! The photos are a bit of fun and a way of capturing life! I don't pretend to be a photographer - I am a point and shoot girl.

She knew I was miffed! Told her wasn't falling out over them - I blocked them so no one can see them but she has got to stop worrying and chill out because life is too short! Ignored her calls but answered a couple of texts! She then starts on about the events I created on fb for the tea at Berkley Hotel in April. Would have thought she would have thought before commenting! Event was because I use it for the BB diary to pick up plus so mates can see it!

Sharon seriously needs to give me space because she is far too full on! Yes I know she drove me home but she offered, I didn't ask! So don't turn it on me.

Enough about her I have to concentrate on 2nd interview on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment