Tuesday 6 April 2010

Bank Holiday blues....

Back to work and I am blue as had a lovely 4 day weekend for Easter! It was a lovely family weekend - I did baking and there was lots of us on Easter Sunday and we had a lovely meal and played on the Wii which I am still crap at but had fun.

SP is off to Holland on Friday but he is being sweet wanting to arrange to meet - circumstances mean we may not meet until May (whole of April without a shag). I don't know if he is messaging because I said I felt like he was blowing me off or he wants to borrow my Office disc for his laptop or he does care and need to see me! Who knows but I am going with the flow and not getting stressed by it and he is off to Spain at next half-term for his leaders course. I am getting attached to him and he didn't say that he was blowing me off so he must care a little???? Or am I just trying to convince myself!

RK is back from South Africa (Fb is wonderful for tracking ppl). I think he has changed his bb has he is not active on bbm so ce la vie his loss!

Need to get work head back on and get in the work zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment