Tuesday 16 March 2010

Busy busy busy....

Well it has been a busy busy busy week!


Got the job that I went for and so I am trying to do two jobs until a handover is sorted out! I am sooo busy on my existing job - 12 hours at work without the travel is not a good position to be in! At least I will be getting a work bb as I can not continue using the purple princess for work lol. Will be a 2 bb person as the work bb is locked down and I can't use it for personal stuff. On the up side at least I can do my emails on the way to work!

SP is wanting dirty sex with me! How do I feel? - not sure have been fascinated by it but am scared. Not worried about the swallowing when he comes in my mouth more worried about the anal sex - intrigued by it but frightened that is gonna screw my arse up as he is not small! He also wants a 3some - he has never done it so we would be both in the same boat but as I have body issues scared he would just fuck the other person and then leave me. I am convinced he is shagging someone else as well but I knew it wasn't a relationship just sex but now I am feeling more vulnerable. Don't know what to do - don't want to end it but sense he might as it has been 7 months and he does get bored so time for it to be over in his eyes. Will have to see what happens next Monday when we meet.


Suppose to have a few days off at the end of the week but I will end up coming into the office as projects are trying to shoehorn in! At least I am out for a couple of nights as it is Paddy's Day - I have become Irish for a few days lol.


Is life on the up? Not sure as work is going to be tough and I will need to fit SP in and that might just break the non-relationship!


So no sleep for me - until the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment