Wednesday 10 March 2010

Dear diary....

I have just realised I haven't posted for nearly 2 weeks!

What have I been upto.....

Sharon - made up with her after the interview! Had PMS and was stressing over interview but she was being a wally over the photos! Still haven't put them up because of her.....
Interview - was ok but who knows! Spoke more sold myself I think - said the piece at the end. Other person gets interviewed today so hopefully will know by Friday. Have found out that senior manager is preggers so she either knew she was when she took the job or she had a really good celebration when she got the job ;o)

Love Never Dies - saw it on Friday while it was still in preview! I enjoyed it and I haven't seen Phantom of the Opera! None of the songs are really memorable but the guy playing Phantom was brilliant - very charismatic and he has played Phantom in the Phantom of the Opera. Christine was ok had one brilliant song the title song and her costumes were gorgeous. Technically the show is amazing - the projection and circus simulation! Also the coach and horse were stunning can now understand why they had to cancel our original tickets as they weren't ready technically as the wizardry had to work to make the show visually stunning. Adela got on my nerves a bit as she was late! Also she tried to say couldn't book table for dinner when could! Had a lovely Thai meal instead which I preferred!

Teeth - seriously worried about my teeth! My gums have receded soooo badly I am very scared all my teeth are going to fall out! Have now got an electric toothbrush and have started using Cordosyl in an attempt to slow it down! I even drink through a straw now and eat soft things in small bites! Its mine own fault of being scared of the dentist and not going for 20 years - lol

SP - finally my dalliance! He has been really cool and great with me! Met him Sunday and Monday! Sex with him is fantastic but I need to watch my teeth when blowing him because the broken one keeps catching him and he is gonna get pissed off with me! He has found that if he uses the vibrator or my toy as he calls it while I blow him that sex is so much better after. He does like it rough though have found that he is getting rougher and rougher with me! When he uses the toy on me he is rough and on Monday he hit my G and then just drove me insane by keeping it on there and only eased off me once I sucked him! He does like the domination over me and I am not gonna complain because I do like someone else taking charge in sex! We won't be able to meet for a couple of weeks as both busy.

Ok I think that's all that has happened in the last 10 days that is worth writing about!

So dear diary will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment