Saturday 14 August 2010

Four Months.............where have I been!

I have written on here for 4 months!!!A lifetime...............

What has been happening since the end of April............

Well last post talked about Shingles - had that and it absolutely shattered me!!

May -
Took my dad to Apsley House and Wellington Arch had a great time! We also went elephant hunting all over London!
Took my bros for lunch at the Ritz, we had a fab time.
Went to see Sex and the City 2 with my cousins and had a fab girlie afternoon.....
SP well he was busy busy, going to Spain so I didn't see a lot of him! He also told me he wanted to get a gf and it wasn't me but wanted to continue to fuck me! Well no sign off a gf and it is mid August!

June -
Still busy at work
Still elephant hunting around London and @ the Taste of London food festival
Still fucking SP

July -
Travelling to Halifax for work
Contacted by an ex bf from 1987!! - see photo lata pmsl how trendy did I thonk I was and wore curtains for trousers!!!!
Shopping for Jimmy Choos, Lulu Guiness, Kipling, Tiffany and Prada at my 1st visit to Westfields Shopping Centre @ White City
Getting over England crashing out of the World Cup
Renewed my passport
Weather was scorching.........
Fucking SP - he fucked my arse for the 1st time! Christ did it hurt
Sizzling Summer BBQ with friends

Early August -
Went to see Tap Dogs it was really really good
SP having problems at home......but still no gf and still fucking me!
Booked a holiday to Athens
Weather crap.......rain and more rain

That is the last four months in a nutshell.....

Some of the many photos below..............

Promis to update more reguarly...........

1987 posing!!

Boys and fires!!

Sizzling bbq in July
SATC 2
Jimmy Choo 1
Jimmy Choo 2
Me and the many Elephant photos

Taste of London
Favaourite Nellie - Ziggy
Apsley House

Being a good daughter

Wellington Arch



Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment