Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lost cause....

RK not responding so need to give it up as a lost cause! He was just a big flirt without the balls to follow through - his loss. Got to be strong and no bbming him and wait for him! Stupidity I gave in yesterday and got busy will ping lata and then he is on fb so really busy! I know he is on duty tonight so no bbm so see what happens tomorrow! Pissed off yes I am cos I do like him and if he pings I will respond (more fool me)! Just need him to take me on that drink and see if there is something there! I know I am being illogical as I know his job is demanding and that rugby be stuff starts at weekend so he would be busy but he only needs to find a few hours for a quick drink! ;o)

Gonna keep smiling and have a little patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment