Monday 1 February 2010

Waiting.....

Waiting for two things this week with one being easier than the other to deal with!

1. Interview - have it next Tuesday for the job I applied for. Need to practice which means learning the bullshit I put on the application! Not sure that I want the job anymore but hey will see what happens. That's the easy waiting ;o)

2. RK to invite me for a drink - I am having to resist the urge to ping him! I have everyday last week so this week no pinging only going to respond when he bbm's me!! This is gonna be sooo hard basically fancy the pants of him and have made it plain enough that I will say yes if he asks me out. He keeps saying he still wants to take more for the drink but that could just be a ploy! I am gonna have to play hard to get! It works with SP as he has been messaging me all week as I have been very quiet and not messaging him! Too busy trying to get RK hooked lol! SP soooo wanted me to say I needed a shag but I wasn't gonna do it! We would have met this week but period has arrived! He is busy next week - funny that! He days will have to be week after half-term which means if RK ever asks me out I am gonna have to juggle! That's what u get for supporting the education system.

Anyway that's It for now off to continue waiting.................

No comments:

Post a Comment