Monday 8 February 2010

Times change

Hmmm ok a couple of things to write about!

Love life - RK don't think is gonna turn into anything! Its a shame as I do like him but getting not interested vibes maybe I am just to strong minded for him he is after all 10 years younger! Keep getting the busy signal and not sure about drink so just going to leave it NO bbming until he does and just friends. He will have to give some definite signals in the future but I sense may not get another bbm from him again. I know he is going to Edinburgh next week as I said before I have done what I usually do run head first into something and commit too early - lack of confidence in body appearance! As for SP he has been very sweet and given me pep talks for tomorrow even though he was a bit of an arse on Saturday hopefully will meet on Wednesday but may have work issues because of his promotion - can't knock it for commitment. Hopefully will meet next week as RK out of picture!

Job - interview tomorrow - am I prepared probably not but I am seat of my pants girl! Will know on Friday so fingers crossed.

BBM - made a couple of new mates at the weekend, I know it was kickback by me for RK blow off! These are not serious relationships just chatting - any hint of rudeness and will delete them and know one will be told where I live etc!

That's it for now folks tune in again for some more ramblings by a1girl!!! LOL ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment