Tuesday 16 February 2010

Playa.....

Am I turning into the female version of a male playa? Is that so bad?

I am acting with no emotion with SP and having sex because I like it! I am starting to call the shots by making the 1st play/ booty call on him! But isn't that what men do women and is it so bad that I am doing it.

After all as it was said yesterday it is healthy and fun! Why can't a women just enjoy sex for sex? We are both single and enjoying it and not hurting any one else! We don't break the law we just have fantastic sex. I am not fucking anyone else as well as SP so I suppose I am being faithful and not lost my female emotions totally. Is he shagging others as well to be honest I don't know - do I want to know? No - because it would mean that I have put my heart into this and it is not relationship where I get the hearts and flowers and his time I just get sex.

This is the kind of relationship I need right now - I have given up on finding the new love of my love! Insecurities showing again - my weight! I am too old and have my life mapped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment