Monday 4 January 2010

15090 days old!!!!!

OK this is the 1st time I have written a blog so here goes……………

Why? - because as 1 of my New Years Resolutions I have decided to keep a diary again I did keep one in my ‘youth’ for a few years so in the age of technology where else do you keep a diary but online hence a1girl44 Musings has been created!

Who is it for? - moi. These posts are my ramblings and thoughts. I will only post when the mood takes me so don't expect a daily agenda of my life. You can read and comment if you want but please be constructive and not rude. This blog is for ME AND NOT YOU.

Who am I? - as the title says I am 15090 days old (you work it out)! Female who lives in Hertfordshire and works in London. What do I do you ask? I am an IT professional that works for a FTSE100 company. The work is not exciting or glamorous but I enjoy it. I am single as my long time partner/husband died 2 years ago of cancer. Yes it was a difficult time and as the cliché says life goes on and this partly why I started writing my musings in a blog. Am I happy now - yes I am as I have dealt and come to terms with losing him - he was the 'love' of my life. I am in a good place now. Am I looking for another relationship? In short NO but never say never! Whoever was my next long term relationship would have to deal with my madness and weird ways. Yes I have 'needs' so I have a 'non-relationship' or 'friend with benefits' that sort those out  - but more musings on that in future posts.

Future? - who knows what that brings but I hope to post about some of the following
Shopping - my passion I am a woman enough said! It is my vice (along with smoking).
NYC - my dream location. If I could live and work anywhere else in world it would have to be in Manhattan.
Music - my soundtrack to life! I am a child of the '70's, a teen of the '80's and a worker of the '90's hence my musical taste explained.
Non-Relationship - my guily secret and pleasure! This is a new experience and so out of character for me having a 'friend with benefits' and I need somewhere faceless to voice my thoughts and feelings.
Purple - my signature colour. I am known as the 'purple princess'

The above is only a snippet of who and what makes me tick! More will be revealed as the more I post!

If someone other than me is reading this then I hope you enjoyed it and gonna read it in the future and please leave constructive comments. If no-one else is reading this then ce la vie! As I wrote earlier I am blogging for me and no one else.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment