Monday 25 January 2010

Reconnecting?

Ok I should have written about this yesterday but preoccupied with RK flirting!

Families are lovely but sometimes I wonder why me!! Have a cousin who I don't see that often you know at deaths and marriages only! Anyway we didn't get on that well when we were younger but as we grew up our similarities became our bound - our lives mirrored each other! Lose of mother at a similar age having a step father and brothers - it was uncanning. Anyway she rang me yesterday as it is her dad's 70th birthday party at the weekend and she is actually going to come and I then spent the day counselling her about different family things!

Why me I ask? I am turning into the hub of the family as most of them turn to me about each other and tell me their secrets (I have enough of my own with SP and RK).

Reconnecting it is time for people to do it! Families allow you to leave and return when you are ready to as they should always be there for you. Anyway the endths today's sermon - lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment