Sunday 24 January 2010

Playing with fire.....

As I write this watching 24! Jack/Kiefer is very hot!

Back to the title of the blog......playing with fire!

YES I AM - accepted a pin request and fb request from a random guy before Christmas as he looked cute and was fit cos his photos showed him really into his sports. He pinged me a couple of times over Christmas but I ignored him as I was busy anyway he pings me yesterday and I decided to say hi back as SP was blowing coldish! Anyway need another code name now - RK is suitable! So chatted away to RK who was on a stag do and it was cool and fun he was flirty and eager. He bbms again today and we chat for ages the usual flirting! He wants to kiss and cuddle with me and thinks I am sexy and fit! Wondering who's pics he was looking at on fb! Keeps wanting to take me for a drink and to his flat! I am probably going to say yes as he does live nearer than SP and have his own flat!

Does that make me a slut? Two men at the same time! Well not together as in a threesome but shagging them on different nights without telling them about each other. Neither of them want a relationship and are just out for fun so who is it hurting. Do I feel a bit guilty about SP yes but not cheating on him and he has always said to me if I am shagging some one else other than him that it was cool! Haven't told RK about SP what is there to tell - we are not dating just shagging each other when we need a fuck! The most SP has bought me is a coffee! At least RK is going to take me for drinks and give me champers at his flat! Oh yeah RK also wants to give me massages and share bubble baths with candles lol! Basically wait on me hand and foot and do anything to please me. Also cook for me - the man is either desperate or crap in bed will have to find out!

I am feeling good about myself 2 men who think I am sexy despite my weight! Well I am not a model and both of them younger than me 33 and 31! Maybe life will be rosy just for a while!

Everything is purple today in the purple world! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment