Monday 4 January 2010

Two posts in one day - 2010 Resolutions

Ok I know it is 4 days into twenty ten not two thousand and ten but goodbye noughties and hello teenies here are my resolutions for 2010.

1. Start keeping a diary of my musings again - need a faceless outlet for all those thoughts, ideas and words I have spinning in my head and 'purple' world
2. Facebook more - no I haven't gone mad but I need to keep in better contact with old friends and Fb is the only way
3. Tweet more - so I can find inspiration from others
4. Linkedin more - need to grow my career connections
5. Take more photos - I don't claim to be a photographer and just use a basic Samsung digital camera but I want a better pictorial record of my life
6. Take hold of my career - there are job opportunties out there that I need to explore and aim for. I need to start shooting for the stars
7. Be more honest with my self and others about my 'non relationship' - I know a small part of me is not being totally honest about how I truly feel about 'my friend with benefits'
8. Actually learn how to and use my Blackberry to it's full potential - there is sooo much more I can do with my 'purpleberry' apart from bbming
9. Visit as many of these cities as I can in 2010 - Athens, NYC, Hong Kong and Sydney
10. Loosen up - I need to be less serious when playin' sometimes just need to be more relaxed and less stressed/ocd about things
11. Shop less - I need to do some serious saving this year and the only way I will achieve this is if I shop less
12. Try different Sport & Social events than I usually do - need to expand my cultural activites beyond musicals, ballet and opera

So here's to me achieving all of the above this year!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment