Wednesday 20 January 2010

Over thinking....

Hmmm feeling very philosophical!! Why? Because I am worrying whether I have done the right thing by applying for that new job!!! I have been listening to too many people who are freaking me out! I don't know if I really want it anymore it is starting to sound all too scary and my 'safety blankets' will all have left the company.

Why do I want the job I ask myself -
1. My grade I need to be seen to want more
2. Fretting when new grading structure introduced that I will be down graded
3. Need to be in the know

Why not take the job -
1. Would be happier doing what I am currently
2. Appraisals will be cut-throat
3. Further promotion this is a stepping stone to the next grade

This is all bit too deep for a Wednesday morning on the tube - which is working surprising well. But hey that is me over thinking everything, I need to relax and go with the flow!! ;o) That would be a big personality shift!

Also feeling bit low as SP not bbmed after yesterday so after some reassurance from him! Which I won't get but I knew that before I started the 'non-relationship' and I know he is busy this week!

But hey ho enough for now off to work I go in these changing times which I knew where coming but now are here I am freaking....

No comments:

Post a Comment