Monday 18 January 2010

No more maths....

Super duper SP has finally passed the maths part of his training! Thank God cos the failing was turning him into very dull boy indeed!!! LOL I knew he would pass today as he was relaxed basically he had decided he was going to quit the AST upgrade on Thursday (his birthday after failing again) so did very little revision over the weekend as he was told on Friday to take the test one last time today and low and behold he passes!!!! Wohoo and a woop woop

So after nearly three months of grumpy, whingey and non chatty SP I finally get the person I like back! Oh and yes I have just been shagged (several times) to an inch of my life and long may it continue as he won't have to revise and can meet me! He banged me hard and think they could hear my screams across London! ;o) his dick was on fire! He had it hitting all the right spots especially from behind when he slammed it into me and pulled it out so he was tickling my clit and christ he kept doing that until I was screaming and dripping wet and then he starts adding the twist as he slamming me! I was well and truly fucked by him, he made me come hard (so did he)! Well he did get (even if I say it myself) some rather spectacular blow jobs.

Absolutely loving this friends with benefits or 'non relationship' ;o)))) (that is a really big big grin as I can't keep it off my face). Well so would you if you had been shagged like I have (especially as it has been 5 1/2 weeks since he banged me last! stupid maths revision)

Ok so nice and fit SP is back and can bbm chat as well!!

That's it for now....

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment